Conch piercings must be FULLY healed (12 months+) before a ring is worn. Changing to a ring too soon will cause irritation and swelling and will be very uncomfortable.
- SMALL (10mm): Small ears and a ‘tight, hugging’ ring.
- MEDIUM (11mm): Small ears and a slightly ‘looser’ ring OR Medium ears and a ‘tighter' ring.
- LARGE (12mm): Medium ears and a slightly ‘looser’ ring OR Larger ears and a ‘tighter’ ring.
Bar Thickness (Gauge):
- STANDARD (1.2mm): This is the gauge that is used by most piercers for Conch piercings.
- SKINNY (1.0mm): Select this size (if available) if you want a thinner ring and/or your piercing has had no jewellery in it for any length of time. Also select this thickness if a normal earring has been worn in the piercing previously.
© Rachel Davenport Pink Dragon Piercing 2021