- EXTRA SMALL (6mm): Fully Healed small Rook Piercings only.
- MEDIUM (8mm): This is a good size for piercings that have settled down and have no healing problems.
- LONGER (10mm): This size is usually used for initial piercings as there’s plenty of room for swelling. Also choose this size if you have thick cartilage and/or if your piercing is prone to irritation and swelling.
Bar Thickness (Gauge):
- STANDARD (1.2mm): This is the gauge that is used by most piercers for Rook piercings.
- SKINNY (1.0mm): If available choose this size for piercings that have had no jewellery in for a while OR if a 'normal earring' has been worn previously.
© Rachel Davenport Pink Dragon Piercing 2021