- EXTRA SMALL (10mm): Fully healed piercings (12 months +) and very small nipples only
- SMALL (12mm): Fully healed piercings (12 months +) and small nipples.
- MEDIUM (14mm): This size can be used in most nipple piercings that are at least 6 months old. The piercing must be healing well with no problems. Changing nipple jewellery to a ring before 6 months can cause irritation and healing problems. If it doubt - ask your piercer.
- MEDIUM (14mm): The piercing needs to be fully healed to wear a clicker. 14mm is a 'Standard/Average' size for a nipple clicker.
- LONGER (16mm): The piercing needs to be fully healed to wear a clicker. 16mm is a 'Longer' size suitable for larger nipples.
Bar Thickness (Gauge)
- STANDARD (1.6mm). This is the size that nipple piercings are usually pierced with.
© Rachel Davenport Pink Dragon Piercing 2021