- EXTRA SMALL (6mm): Fully Healed piercings only (12 months+). Attempting to fit a 6mm before healing is complete will likely cause swelling, irritation and discomfort. This is the smallest ring size and will create a 'hugging' effect on the edge of average sized ears.
- SMALL (7mm): Fully healed piercings only. This size suits most people looking for a ring that 'hugs' at a slight angle on the edge of the ear.
- MEDIUM (8mm): This is a safe bet to go for and will fit most helix piercings. There will be some 'room' on the ring. This is a good size for Helix Piercings that are less than 12 months old. You may have been pierced with this size.
- MEDIUM LARGE (9mm): Suitable for people with thicker cartilage and piercings that are less than 12 months old. A 9mm will usually hang down at an angle on the edge of the ear. You may have been pierced with this size if you have larger ears.
- LARGE (10mm): Choose this size if you need extra space on the ring OR if you have thick cartilage and are prone to swelling. If you do have thick cartilage and large ears you may have been pierced with this size.
Ring Thickness (Gauge):
- STANDARD (1.2mm): This is the 'usual' gauge that is used by most piercers for Helix piercings.
- SKINNY (1.0mm): If available select a 'Skinny' ring if you want something a bit thinner. If you have had jewellery out of the piercing for a length of time or have worn a normal earring in it, a 'Skinny' ring will be easier to fit yourself.
© Rachel Davenport Pink Dragon Piercing 2021