- EXTRA SMALL (6mm): Fully Healed piercings only (12 months+). Attempting to fit a 6mm before healing is complete will likely cause swelling, irritation and discomfort. This is the smallest ring size and will fit snugly on most people.
- SMALL (7mm): Fully healed piercings only. This size suits people looking for a ring that hangs a little lower than a 6mm OR people with thicker cartilage.
- MEDIUM (8mm): This works well on people who have larger ears and are looking for something 'chunky' which hangs down.
Ring Thickness (Gauge):
- STANDARD (1.2mm): This is the 'usual' gauge that is used by most piercers for Rook piercings.
- SKINNY (1.0mm): If available select a 'Skinny' ring if you want something a bit thinner. If you have had jewellery out of the piercing for a length of time or have worn a normal earring in it, a 'Skinny' ring will be easier to fit yourself.
© Rachel Davenport Pink Dragon Piercing 2021