Changing a Daith Piercing on your own is really difficult for most people and the best idea is to get your piercer to do the change for you.
- EXTRA SMALL (6mm): Usually too small for a Daith piercing.
- MEDIUM (8mm): Fully Healed Piercings only.
- LONGER (10mm): This size is usually used for initial piercings as there’s plenty of room for swelling. Also choose this size if you have thick cartilage and/or if your piercing is prone to irritation.
Bar Thickness (Gauge):
- STANDARD (1.2mm): This is the gauge that is used by most piercers for Daith piercings.
- SKINNY (1.0mm): If available choose this size for piercings that have had no jewellery in for a while OR if a thin Daith heart has been worn.
© Rachel Davenport Pink Dragon Piercing 2021